Nothing is denying when I say; Android would be the next big thing. If you could observe the history of the Android, you can able to see the radical change in past years. In this years, our mobile phone got a new dimension with the Power pack features to empower our needs. The instant rise in Android phones made the Android apps to kick start.
Apart from that fact, along with the increase of smartphones users, a considerable amount of hackers too raised in the arena. If you don’t give a sight on the security apps, your device might be ruined. Either way, it will be devasted if you deleted accidentally. It really doesn’t matter, whether you delete the files intentionally or unintentionally, your smartphone would obey whatever you threw.
Android doesn’t terminate the files immediately from your phone when you tap delete. It saves the deleted file in the form of an archive in your SD card so that it could be recovered. But, without proper infrastructure, you couldn’t get them. You need to have the best class data recovery software to do the job for you. Among the various software, EaseUS MobiSaver For Android Free is something comes handy packed with come incredible features.
EaseUS MobiSaver Review: Handsdown Data Recovery For Android
What is EaseUS MobiSaver?
EaseUS MobiSaver is a freeware Android data recovery software from the EaseUS Software, which helps you to get the deleted files from your Android phone with your desktop PC. With the uncluttered user interface and hassle-free installation, it does the job pretty well. Best part, it supports many mobile phone models, which prevent the incompatible errors.
With three simple and straightforward steps, you could recover your data. Let’s churn some distinctive features of EaseUS MobiSaver.
Features of EaseUS MobiSaver?
- You could able to recover data during -Accidental deletion of files like images, videos, contacts, movies, music and documents, Operating System error, improper rooting (you could also check the legitimate way to root Android phone), and virus or malware attacks.
- Supports a broad range of smartphone brands like Samsung, LG, Google, Sony, Micromax, Asus, HTC, Motorola, Huawei, Intex, Lava, and One Plus smartphones and many others. They keep adding some of the regional brands for better reach, so you could feel free to move on.
- Compatible with various Android versions from Android Gingerbread to the upcoming Android N. So even if your smartphone is pretty old and have accustomed Android version, you could recover files with ease.
- Preview and Export lost data – One of the best feature out there. You could able to preview the deleted files if you need to you can recover. Further, you could able to export the lost data in CSV or HTML formats, and even you could send it as a text message.
- Zero technical skill required – Even if you were a noob, you could recover the files with this amazing android data recovery software.
Let’s see how you could retrieve the data from this amazing software.
How To Recover Deleted Files on Android With EaseUS MobiSaver
The recovery process is quite easy and straightforward and shouldn’t take more than ten minutes. Go ahead and download EaseUS MobiSaver For Android recovery tool.
- Make sure you have the working USB cable and port on your CPU or Laptop.
- Your smartphone should have at least 50% battery juice.
- Install the required drivers on your computer.
Once you are eligible, just plug the USB cable one end to your smartphone charging port and another end to the USB port (USB 3.0 will be recommended for faster transfer). And follow the below instructions;
Recover Deleted Files From Android Phone with EaseUS MobiSaver;
Step #1. Connect your Android device and launch MobiSaver.
Upon the connection, open Mobisaver software (make sure you have the administration rights). And Click Start, button so that the software starts recognizing the device.
Step #2. Scan your Android device for lost files.
Then Mobisaver will scan for the files to be recovered. This scanning is a real-time process; you could able to see all the files that have found and the existing files as well. You could see the categories like Gallery, contact, messages, audio, video and documents.
Step #3. Preview and Recover the deleted files.
Now you need to preview the deleted files and recover the necessary ones. You could able to see the deleted files in the orange-red color, just click them you’ll see the details or thumbnails on the right-hand side of your window. Upon this step, select the files you want to retrieve and click on recover button. And save to your desktop folder.
By clicking on the recover button, all the selected files and folders would be recovered without any delay. Later on, you could transfer files from your computer to Android phone.
Recommended: Free Music Download Apps For Android
Wrapping it up,
If you were an Android junkie, you might have deleted some of the sweet memories and cried behind the scenes. If so, then EaseUS MobiSaver comes handy to recover deleted files on your Android device. Being the free software, it does the job pretty well for any entry level smartphone user. Go ahead and recover your files as soon as possible.
Sharing is caring, isn’t it? Feel free to share with your friends and relatives.