The primary usage of the smartphones remains untouched for years. After all, tons of add-ons like gaming, camera and instant messaging keeps the road cluttered. With the bunch of Android apps, you can bring about anything on your device without banging your head anywhere.
All the details needed for calling will be stored in the form of contacts. It helps in the instant access to the appropriate contact details. There would be a situation where you need to backup android contacts, Under this circumstance, you must have the sufficient knowledge to take actions.
Here we’ll be walking you through the complete steps to backup android contacts. Without wasting time let’s get started. Let’s dive in!
How to Backup Android Contacts? Step By Step Guide
1. Backup To PC
With this method, you can quickly backup your phone contacts to the computer wirelessly. Best part, you don’t need any apps or root access to get started. After all, you don’t have to need any sort of USB cables to do this.
- Login to Gmail account on the desktop.
- Click three Vertical and Horizontal dots.
- Scroll down and choose contacts.
- Click More option and choose Export.
- Then select ok to download backup
Upon the above method, your contacts will be downloaded successfully.
2. Sync Android Contacts To Cloud (Gmail)
If you have a Gmail account you could quickly backup android contacts without any glitches. It makes our work extremely easy and helps in the handsfree operation. You could quickly sync your contacts with your Gmail account, so that you can retrieve those anywhere with the Gmail account.
How to Sync Android Contacts To Gmail Account:
- First, Go to settings.
- Scroll down and click Accounts or similar.
- Tap the Gmail account for which you need to sync the contacts.
- Check or Select the contacts.
That’s it, and now you have successfully synced your android contacts to the Google Drive and Gmail as well. It this method doesn’t work, follow our another way to backup Android contacts. Which going to work for you 🙂
3. Backup Contacts To PC Via Cable
If you don’t have the internet connection you could try this method. After all, you need to have an micro-USB to USB cable to do the things.
How to Backup Android Contacts To PC or Computer or Desktop.
- Connect phone USB cable to the computer.
- Turn on the USB storage option.
- Now, click on the contacts.
- Hit the three dots on your contacts menu screen.
- Tap on the Export to USB storage.
That’s it, and now your Android contacts will be transferred to the computer.
4. Backup Contacts With Apps
Android apps are heck great, you need to pay close attention to choosing right one. You can even backup your mobile phone contacts safely with the Android backup apps,
Let’s see how it works!
- Open the default backup apps.
- Click the Backup tab.
- Tap personal data backup.
- Select contacts.
- Hit the Backup to SDcard option.
That’s it, and now you have successfully backed up all your android contacts. If this method doesn’t work, scroll up and select any other methods to know how to backup android contacts.
If you aren’t aware of the various methods to backup android contacts to Gmail account, PC or Cloud then this guide comes handy. Hope we solved your query, if yes do let me know in the comment section below.
Sharing is caring, isn’t it? Feel free to share with your friends and relatives.