Everyone loves the experience that Android platform provides the user. They had been providing the best and the updates make the usage much better. The best part of the Android is their Apps which are enormous in number. Name any task there would be an application for that in the Play Store which could fulfill the needs of the user. Android is such a versatile platform.
Android is always better with the bigger screens. Most of the user prefer Android on their laptop or desktop whether it is Mac or Windows. The user could have a better resolution to experience Android. The user enjoys the apps and games on their Android devices. This is where the Emulator comes in the play. The emulator is the tool which acts as a bridge to use Android on Windows or Mac. There a lot of best Android Emulators for PC out there, but very few serves the purpose right. We would say that Nox App Player is one among and it’s the best pick out of those.
Let’s see how you can get benefited from Nox App Player. Without any further do, let’s dive in
Nox App Player Review – What Makes It Best?
Basic System Configuration For Nox App Player:
For installing Nox App Player the user must have the following system requirements:
Before we get into the details about Nox App Player, let’s get into the basics of this app. There are two types of this app which are Online Installer and Offline Installer. Both of the provide the same service and have the same interface.
The differences between these are as follows:
This needs a good internet to work on as this run on the internet. This installer installs only a part of the file to the local storage and most of the files would be running online which means if the internet goes off the app also goes off along with it. So the interruption would end up crashing the app then the user mush once again starts it when the internet gets on again. This installer is only preferable only if the user has a very good and fast internet connection.
Download Bignox App Player
This does not need an internet connection to run like an online installer. This installer is a one-time installation of the Nox App Player package which would be a huge file when compared with the online installer. This installer would entirely run only on the program installed in the local storage which is the hard disk and will not use the internet to run this application. The offline installer is one-time download of 300 MB.
Features of the Nox App Player:
- Clean and tidy user interface makes your way easier in accessing the content you have.
- One of the main reasons to use these emulators is for gaming purposes as Android does have some really sophisticated games. Nox App Player is fully compatible with gamepads and controllers as most of the Android emulators does not allow the users to use controllers or gamepads. And till date no users had issues using any controllers or gamepad with Nox App Player.
- One of the most painful thing in installing these emulators is that they don’t come with the Play Store to download the apps directly from it. Nox App Player comes with 4.4.2 KitKat version of Android which also means that it comes with Play Store to download the apps and to use it at ease that does not cause any error reports while installing the apps.
- The users might question for an Emulator the minimum requirements include 1 GB Graphics Card, is unnecessary. But, this is where the Nox App Player makes the change over here. When compared to the other emulators the Nox App Player gives the best user experience and gaming experience because of the great graphics. This feature makes the Nox App Player to stand out of the other Emulators.
- No Emulator allows the user to open more than a single app, in other words, no Emulator allows multitasking which is so difficult for the user who uses more than single app at once. Nox App Player allows the user to use multiple apps all at once which indeed allows the user to do multi-tasking. This is a real-time feature which makes Nox App Player the best choice.
- Most of the Emulators are reported not working on Windows 10 but Nox App Player saved those Windows 10 users because it is fully compatible.
- Other features like shaking and a browser is also available with this Nox App Player.
- Nox App Player allows the user to capture picture and even record video that could be saved on the PC.
- The latest update of the Nox App Player allows the user to customize the sidebar.
For the users who are searching for an Emulator for their PC, Nox App Player could really work out as it would meet all your needs as an Android Emulator. And for the other Emulator users who are unhappy with their Emulator’s performance must switch to the Nox App Player as it would be the best Emulator for all types of users.
As far the usage is a concern, it’s the best user interface that an Emulator could ever get and the best part is that it’s completely customizable just like an Android device.
The Nox App Player is compatible with Windows versions 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and on Mac for which the links are given below:
Download Bignox App Player
Bignox For Mac users
Installation of Nox;
- Installations Process for Nox App Player is simple as it follows:
- Download the Nox player from the above-given links.
- Install the Nox App Player on the PC.
- Wait till the installation process gets over and then click on Start button which seems on the Nox App Player window.
- Now, the Nox App Player get the installer updates and stores them in the local storage i.e. the hard disk.
- Right after the Player finishes the installing the updates, it might as the user to sign into his/her Google account (just like every Android device when switching on the device for the first time).
- Once the user completes this step, the installation of the Emulator is complete as it will show the home screen.
Other Emulators, You Can Go Through;
Wrapping it up,
Here it goes all you want to know about the Nox App Player (Android Emulator). If you are facing any kind of problems or need suggestion drop in the comment section below.
Sharing is caring, isn’t it? Feel free to share wit your friends and relative.