One can quickly root the android phones without using the computer with a single click root APKs. By far, this rooting process is tested on Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7 & S7 Edge ( Even Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8 😉 ) without Desktop PC connections. Best part, you can root Android KitKat, lollipop, Gingerbread, Marshmallow and Android Nougat without PC:) To explore everything on the Android phone, you have to get the root permission.
Here is where root access comes to the picture. So you need to root the android phone to unlock the restriction upon your smartphone.
Let’s get started with the basics about some definitive guide to root android without computer PC. Follow this guide to root OnePlus 2, 3 & 3T. Let’s dive in!
How To Root Android Without Computer PC?
The process of jailbreaking Android to unlock the restrictions upon the users by the manufacturer. Upon rooting, you’ll get the root access. With that permission, you can play around your smartphone’s core features.
Benefits of Rooting
- You’ll get complete control over your phone. This is where rooted smartphones shine, you can install the customization apps like best android launchers, custom ROMs that requires root access.
- You can easily install root apps. To get most out of your smartphone, you need to try some root apps like Titanium Backup, which is the backup app for the rooted phone.
- Root Apps pushes your productivity to the next level. As I said above, it is better to have the set of the root apps installed on your device once it got rooted. Certain applications could make android run faster, so better give it a shot.
- Rooting helps you to access the system files in case if it’s essential. If you’ve got the root access, no more barriers for you from accessing the system files. So you can even transfer files to from Android to the computer as a backup.
- The tendency to install various custom ROMs that revamp the smartphone’s look and user-interface, without any iPhone launchers or any others.
Demerits Of Rooting
- Rooting is a beneficiary, but if you commit any mistake you’ll be left with a bricked android phones (!) Yes. No matter how expert you are, it might land you on some serious problems.
- If you root your phone, you don’t get the benefits from your smartphone’s warranty. To be more precise, it’s against the warranty!
Disclaimer: These methods to root android are collected from the web, so Android Crush is nowhere responsible if you can’t root or messed up with rooting your device.
FramaRoot is one of the best one click rooting app out there for instant root access. Being the product of XDA forum developers, Framaroot deserves the sweet spot. The newer versions do support Samsung Galaxy S series smartphones. The one-click rooting experience is flawless, and that’s what it proclaim about. Overall, all I can say is, Framaroot is the best way to get your device rooted. To root your device using this app,
- The first step is to Download Framaroot APK.
- Upon downloading, install Framaroot on your phone.
- Click Install Superuser and select any exploit.
- A pop-up will appear, upon successful rooting.
2. Universal AndRoot APK
Universal Androot is another great app that will assist you to root without a Computer/Laptop. It is a simple yet working app that will install superuser on your Android phone with just a few click. If Framaroot doesn’t work for you, then universal androot will be your savior. The latest versions support most of the devices without any glitch. Follow this guide,
- First Off, Download Universal Androot.
- Install universal android root in your smartphone.
- Open that app and select your OS version.
- And tap the root option.
- You’ll get a pop-up about success in rooting.
3. Baidu Root
Baidu is one of the top search engines in China, and they have released their mobile app to root android phone without using desktops. Baidu Root is available for both computers and smartphones, and you can quickly get the root permission either through PC or without it. Moreover, we have tried it in the smartphone and got success. As per their statement say, now they support over 6500+ Android devices.
- First, download Baidu root apk.
- Install the downloaded app in your phone.
- Open and click on Root button.
- Once it completes 100%, restart your device.
4. Towel Root
Towel Root by GeoHot is another trending app to root without PC. You can expect instant root access with this android application. By the help of Towel Root, you can easily root the android phone without a computer. Follow the below guide to root android without computer PC sing TowelRoot.
- First Off, Download Towel Root for your device.
- Then you can proceed to install towel root.
- Open the towel root app and click root button.
- Now your Android phone will be rooted.
iRoot is another great name in the industry, and you can’t ignore this app when it comes to rooting android. vRoot is a hassle-free Android app that supports various Android mobile model irrespective of brand. To root using vRoot,
- First download iRoot APK.
- Then secondly, install the vRoot app on your Android phone.
- Open the app that you have installed and root your android phone.
6. Z4 Root
Z4 root is another great android app that you help you to root Android no PC. Z4 Root supports a broad range of Android smartphones to root droid without PC. With, the help of Z4 root I’m damn sure you can root without PC.
Root Your Android Phone with Z4 Root;
- First off, Download Z4 Root for your Android device.
- Install Z4 root in your android phone to root without PC connection.
- Click on the root button, you could root your Android within few seconds.
7. CF Auto Root
CF-Root is another great one click root application for the android phone that comes handy. If you are default Samsung smartphone user, you might not able to root your android phone with any other options available here. So you can’t root your mobile, so here is where CR root comes handy. They have many smartphones model supported and added latest models with each update.
Moreover, the user interface is easy and isn’t clumpy you’ll enjoy rooting your device. Since they were specially made to root Samsung mobiles you might get the latest model supports as well.
Root Samsung Phone Without Computer Using CF Auto Root:
- Head over here downloads CF Auto Root as per your model.
- Install in your android mobile.
- Open and click on “root my phone”.
Once your device is recognised it will be rooted shortly. If everything works fine, restart your smartphone and look for Superuser in your menu or app drawer. If you found, your have rooted your device. If you are in the dilemma whether your phone is rooted or not, you can quickly resolve this problem with this solution. Just you need to install the root checker android app and test your device whether it has root access or not.
- First, download root checker for your device.
- Then install root checker android app.
- Once the app has installed, click on verify button. It detects whether your phone has root access or not.
Further, if you have a computer then you can make use of TunesGo to root your android device.
Wrapping root android without computers quest,
If you are looking for the working methods to root android without using computer PCs, then most probably your quest might have ended now. Moreover, the methods we triggered had worked for us to root Samsung Galaxy S series without using computer PCs, and other brands as well. After all, we can’t guarantee for you, since it depends on the software version and other things.
Hope you found this android rooting tutorial helpful, if yes share this with your friends and relative it helps us going. And Drop your views in the comment section below.