Rooting Android might sound like an outrageous task & a no-go for most of us, once you get to know what you are doing then you’ll end up deciding. As some of the coolest apps require root access to work smoothly if you made up your mind to root android you are welcome!
When it comes it rooting Android, you will remember connecting to your desktop, downloading drivers blah blah! well, that’s not the case anymore (at least for most of the phones), you can now to root any android phone without PC. That’s is possible with some third party one click root apps, which gets you instant root access. Let’s get started with the basics about some definitive guide to root android without computer PC connections to get root access. Let’s dive in!
How To Root Android Without Computer PC In 2017?
Rooting Android meaning nothing but jailbreaking the device to break the barrier between the consumer & system files. Technically, rooting voids warranty, but you could unroot your phone & restore to factory settings any time if you know what you are doing.
Benefits of Rooting,
- You’ll get complete control over your phone. This is where rooted smartphones shine, you can install the customization apps like best android launchers, custom ROMs that requires root access.
- You can easily install root apps. To get most out of your smartphone, you need to try some root apps like Titanium Backup, which is the backup app for the rooted phone.
- Root Apps pushes your productivity to the next level. As I said above, it is better to have the set of the root apps installed on your device once it got rooted. Certain applications could make android run faster, so better give it a shot.
- Rooting helps you to access the system files in case if it’s essential. If you’ve got the root access, no more barriers for you from accessing the system files. So you can even transfer files to from Android to the computer as a backup.
- The tendency to install various custom ROMs that revamp the smartphone’s look and user-interface, without any iPhone launchers or any others.
Demerits Of Rooting
- Rooting is a beneficiary, but if you commit any mistake you’ll be left with a bricked android phones (!) Yes. No matter how expert you are, it might land you on some serious problems.
- If you root your phone, you don’t get the benefits from your smartphone’s warranty. To be more precise, it’s against the warranty!
Framaroot is one of the best one click rooting app out there for instant root access. Being the product of XDA forum developers, Framaroot deserves the sweet spot. The one-click rooting experience is flawless, and that’s what it proclaim about. Overall, all I can say is, Framaroot is the best way to get your device rooted. To root your device using this app,
- To begin with, download framaroot apk from the link below.
- Upon downloading, install Framaroot on your phone.
- Click Install Superuser and select any exploit.
- A pop-up will appear, upon successful rooting.
2. Universal AndRoot
Universal Androot is another great app that will assist you to root without a Computer/Laptop. It is a simple yet working app that will install superuser on your Android phone with just a few click. If Framaroot doesn’t work for you, then universal androot will be your savior. The latest versions support most of the devices without any glitch, but the older versions have bugs which have been fixed in the latest builds. Also, this app supports an easy way to unroot your device quickly.
- First Off, download universal Androot apk from the link below.
- Install universal android root on your smartphone.
- Open that app and select your OS version.
- And tap the root option.
- You’ll get a pop-up about success in rooting.
3. Baidu Root
Baidu Root is also a great app to root android without computer, though it is available for both PC & smartphones, and you can quickly get the root access either through PC or without it. Moreover, we have tried it in the smartphone and got success. As per their statement say, now they support over 6500+ Android devices.
- First, download Baidu root apk.
- Install the downloaded app in your phone.
- Open and click on Root button.
- Once it completes 100%, restart your device.
4. Towel Root
Towelroot by GeoHot is another trending app to root without PC connections. You can expect instant root access with this android application. It not only help you to root your device but also unroot it with ease if you need. It supports some selected Android phones in the latest stable build, so better you give a shot.
- First Off, download towel root apk.
- Then you can proceed to install towel root.
- Open the towel root app and click root button.
- Now your Android phone will be rooted.
iRoot is another great name in the industry, and you can’t ignore this app when it comes to rooting android. They are called in a bunch of names like iRoot, vRoot or Root I & others. As the brand changed the same, it raised the confusion. iRoot is a hassle-free Android app that supports various Android mobile model irrespective of brand. To root using vRoot,
- First, you need to download iRoot APK.
- Then secondly, install the iRoot app on your Android phone.
- Open the app that you have installed and root your android phone.
6. Z4 Root
Z4 root is another great android app that you help you to root Android no PC. Z4 Root supports a broad range of Android smartphones to root droid without PC. With, the help of Z4 root I’m damn sure you can root without PC.
Root Your Android Phone with Z4 Root;
- First off, Download Z4 Root for your Android device.
- Install Z4 root in your android phone to root without PC connection.
- Click on the root button, you could root your Android within few seconds.
7. CF Auto Root
CF-Root is another great one click root application for the android phone that comes handy. If you are default Samsung smartphone user, you might not able to root your android phone with any other options available here. So you can’t root your mobile, so here is where CR root comes handy. They have many smartphones model supported and added latest models with each update.
Moreover, the user interface is easy and isn’t clumpy you’ll enjoy rooting your device. Since they were specially made to root Samsung mobiles you might get the latest model supports as well.
Root Samsung Phone Without Computer Using CF Auto Root:
- Head over here downloads CF Auto Root as per your model.
- Install in your android mobile.
- Open and click on “root my phone”.
Once your device is recognized it will be rooted shortly. If everything works fine, restart your smartphone and look for Superuser in your menu or app drawer. If you found, your have rooted your device. If you are in the dilemma whether your phone is rooted or not, you can quickly resolve this problem with this solution. Just you need to install the root checker android app and test your device whether it has root access or not.
- First, download root checker for your device.
- Then install root checker android app.
- Once the app has installed, click on verify button. It detects whether your phone has root access or not.
Disclaimer: These methods to root android without computer PC connections are tried & worked for us, your mileage may vary. Android Crush is nowhere responsible if you bricked your smartphone, try at your own risk
If you are looking for the working methods to root android without using computer PCs, then most probably your quest might have ended now. After all, we can’t guarantee for you, since it depends on the software version and other things.
Hope you found this android rooting tutorial helpful, if yes share this with your friends and relative it helps us going. And Drop your views in the comment section below.