If you are an avid internet user, then I bet you might stumbled upon YouTube ( who not). It is the online destination to learn stuff, or get t know how things work or anything from entertainment to the learning sector. As always, watching videos on YouTube is the easiest than the context format.
Not every YouTube video is accessible to everyone. there are some regional or country specific unavailability issues. YouTube may block the video for the country, and it might due to legal issues or may be the video is country oriented. Being a victim of this error, we know how frustrating it is.
If you are a victim, then you can employ these tricks to fix the YouTube errors. Let dive in!
Note: This is solely for educational purpose, author of this article or admin of this website is not responsible if anything happens using this method. We
Fix YouTube Regional Restriction On Android
1. Hide Your IP
Youtube block’s the IP addresses of country where the video is banned, it may accomplish for video not available error. If you managed to hide your IP address, you could easily watch restricted videos on YouTube.
For this you need to use the VPNs (Virtual Private Network). Better you get your hands on some reliable best android VPN apps. For the illustration, we are using DroidVPN.
Make use Of DroidVPN To Unlock YouTube Video;
- Download and Install DroidVPN on your phone.
- Go and create an account.
- Enter account credentials in the app.
- Tap on the Connect button.
- If you still got the same error, maybe your are using the blocked countries IP or your VPN isn’t properly established. Reconnect your cellular data and Droid VPN to fix.
- Make sure you’ve active data connection, and you are using the correct APN settings.
2. Download YouTube Videos
Downloading YouTube videos is another lucrative way to get rid of this video is not available in your country error. Downloading the videos pulls the same amount of data to stream the video. So better you get them offline to access anytime.
Method 1 – Use Tubemate to Download YouTube Restricted Videos.
Download Tubemate app from the official site, makes sure you have enabled the app install from the unknown source in your settings. If you don’t, do as mentioned below,
Go to Settings >> Security >> Tick “Unkown Source”
Install the Tubemate in your smartphone, search for desired YouTube videos and download them. Your download will start within few seconds. You can also try some of the YouTube video downloaders if you don’t find TubeMate useful.
Method 2 – Use Online Sites to Download YouTube Videos
Even you get your YouTube videos save to your Android phone without any apps, all you need to do is get the YouTube URL of your desired video, and you can follow the procedure to get your video downloaded.
- Get the URL of the YouTube video.
- Visit SaveFrom.net or ClipCoverter.
- Enter your YouTube URL and hit enter.
- Select your video format and hit download.
- Use the flash supported browsers for better results, i.e., Chrome, Opera, etc.
3. Add This Code To Fix The Error
You can directly bypass the YouTube regional restriction without any sites or apps. This method was working pretty awesome in Chrome and other browsers.
- Visit the restricted video in YouTube.
- Replace /watch?v= with /v/.
- It look like http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/d5df7e4.
- Now visit the above link.
- The video starts playing.
Check: Best Android Video Players
If you are an avid YouTube user, then facing such errors would be the biggest headache you would face. So better you employ these tricks to fix YouTube regional restrictions. So that, you could watch videos without any glitch.
Sharing is caring, isn’t it? Feel free to share with your friends and relative.