Many times it happens that you delete photos from your mobile and then you realize that you actually wanted to keep them. The main issue for the mobiles is that there is not anything like the Recycle Bin available for the mobiles. Today, the most used mobile OS is the Android, followed by the iOS. For these OSes, there are now many apps available which mimic the properties and performance of the Windows Recycle Bin; but not for everyone and always it will be possible to have any such app in their mobiles.
Thankfully, there are other ways of recovering the photos, which were lost while deleting. One way is the good old Data Recovery method in the Computer. There are many brands which give free data recovery softwares, but most of these fail to do the job perfectly for most of the times. Then the only way to go ahead is to buy data recovery software. One such renowned brand is the Wondershare. This 14-year-old company has many other products, but the data recovery solutions stand out in them. There are many subcategories of solutions for the data recovery.
How to Recover Deleted Files From Samsung Galaxy S7
Consider the Samsung Galaxy S7 mobile. It is a fairly advanced model from the Galaxy series with many new features, like Android 6.0 OS, 32/64GB Internal Memory with an SD card option up to 256GB storage supported. But, obviously, there are no new features to bring back the deleted photos from it. Among the types of data recovery softwares available in the Wondershare, the best one you can use to recover is the Android Data Recovery software, the dr. fone toolkit. It is the world’s first such solution working on the PC but is meant for the Android mobiles only.
The dr. fone toolkit is paid software, but a 30-day trial version is also available. So use it for 30 days, if you liked the performance, and then buy it. It is compatible with 6k+ Android devices include the Galaxy S7. Photos can be deleted from the Samsung Galaxy S7 from 2 locations, the Internal Memory and/or the Memory card.
Recovering the photos from the Internal Memory:
- Download and install the dr. fone toolkit on your PC from their official website.
- Now connect the Samsung Galaxy S7 to the PC via a USB cable. Make sure you have enabled USB debugging in the S7.
- Open the dr. fone toolkit and select the data recovery tab from all the options.
- After the phone is connected, the software will show all the data types it supports to recover and by default, all are enabled. So select the Gallery tab only and click on next.
- There are 2 scanning modes, 1. Standard and 2. Advanced. First, try the Standard mode as it is faster; and if you don’t find the photos, then next time scan with the advanced mode.
- Now, click Start to begin the scanning process. If any SuperUser authorization pops up on the S7, then just click ‘Allow’ and proceed.
- When the scan is finished, you can preview the photos which are displayed; check those which you want back or all, and click ‘Recover’ to save them all on the Computer.
Thus, you will get back the photos which were deleted from the Internal Memory of the S7.
Now, let us check the recovery process from the memory card:
- Step 1 and 2 are the same as above.
- Open the dr. fone toolkit and Click on Android SD Card Data Recovery at the bottom of the window.
- When your SD card is detected by the software, an icon for it will appear in the window, select it and click on next.
- Select a scan mode among the 2 described above. First try the Standard mode, if it fails, then you go for the advanced mode.
- Click the next button and the scanning process will begin.
- When it is finished, all the results will be displayed. Select the Gallery column from the left side, and then select the photos which you want to recover. If not, then try the process again with the advanced mode.
- Click on the ‘Recover’ button to start the recovery process on the PC.
Congratulations, you got the photos you accidentally deleted in your Galaxy S7. The dr. fone toolkit has the highest recovery rate in the Industry. The UI of the software is pretty clean, sorted and easy to navigate. You can recover photos from the S7 even if there was a system crash, forgotten password, rooting error etc, in all 12 such reasons. Besides, the recovery process is 100% safe, flexible and safe. No existing data is overwritten.
You can go through these resources for more information,
Source – 2 – how to recover deleted
Wondershare has received many rave reviews for their amazing performance in recovering data from Android mobiles too. Whether it is Samsung Galaxy S7 or any other phone, Wondershare will efficiently recover any type of data you want back. It is worth the money to invest in it.